Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I MISS YOU!~ A Whisper from the Father


As I sat on my bed gazing at the window,
I felt the absence of my late dad
"Oh How I Miss You Dad!"
As I pondered over the short time
I spent with him
A voice.....
Heavenly yet still & small
Whispered to my tiny yet curious ears
"Oh How I Miss You Daughter!"
"Wait a minute! Did I just heard my dad?"
Whispered the Voice again
"I Miss You"

Then knew I t'was Him
The Father of all fathers
Longing for my presence
Yearning for my time
Oh how comforting and refreshing...
The Creator of the Universe calling me His own
"How can this be?"
Going to and fro
The Ups and the Downs
In the Hustle and Bustle of this Life
"How can I spend time with Him?"

Then heard I the Voice.....
Heavenly yet still & small
Whispering to my tiny yet curious ears...
"So busy!
So Consumed!
So Heavy Laden!
But I AM! Busy Daughter
I longed for your presence
I yearn for your time
Behold I stand at your door
Calling Day in
Knocking night out
Will you.....
Hear me enough to allow me a place in your chaotic life?
Come to Me!
Take my easy yoke upon you
Allow my light burden to simplify you
I Miss you"





3 comments:

  1. I Love it. Keep writing you are inspiring us. This is only the beginning of what the Lord is about to you to do. I pray that day inb and out you are constantly stirred and inspired to write. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how we get caught up with the issues of life and our own personal ambitions that we sometimes neglect the Father.
    Oh I can imagine how He is feels to be left out of our busy schedules and endeavors.
    This is a clarion call to our believers and especially children of God to awake from our chaotic lifestyles, shot every noisy door and be still and listen...
    What is the essence of having a genuine relationship if you are not investing in it?
    The Spirit is calling, will we listen?
    Let us rise from our religious rites and enter into a genuine relationship with Our Father.
    He misses us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priscilla KissieduJune 29, 2009 at 7:36 PM

    Thank God for your creativity. It is very inspiring. May God richly bless u.

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog