Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A LOVE LETTER FROM JESUS



Hello,
How are you?
I just had to send you this letter to tell you how much I love you and care about you.
I saw you yesterday as you were walking with your friends.
I waited all day, hoping you would walk and talk with me also.
As evening drew near, I gave you a sunset to close your day and a cool breeze to rest you.
Then I waited, but you never came.
O yes, it hurt me, but I still love you because I am your friend.
I saw you fall asleep last night, and I longed to touch your brow so I spilled moonlight upon your pillow and your face ...
Again I waited, wanting to rush down so we could talk.
I have so many gifts for you.

You awakened late this morning and rushed off for the day.
My tears were in the rain. Today you looked so sad, so alone.
It makes my heart ache because I understand.
My friends let me down and hurt me many times but I love you.
I try to tell you in the quiet green grass.
I whisper it in the leaves and trees and breathe it in the colors of the flowers.
I whisper it to you in the mountain streams and give the birds love songs to sing.
I clothe you with warm sunshine and perfume the air.
My love for you is deeper than the oceans and bigger than the biggest want or need you could ever have.

I love you! I shed my own blood for you to make you clean.
You are clean now, so believe that it is true.
You are lovely in my eyes, and I created you to be just as you are.
Do not criticize yourself or get down for not being perfect in your own eyes.
This leads only to frustration. I want you to trust Me - one step
one day at a time. Dwell in My power and in My love and be free!

Be yourself! Don't allow other people to run you.
I will guide you, if you let Me. Be aware of My presence in everything.
I give you patience, love, joy, peace and life. Look to Me for your answers.
I am your shepherd and will lead you. Follow me only! Do not ever forget this.
Listen to Me and I will tell you My will.
Let My love flow from you and spill over to all you touch.
Do not be concerned with yourself. You are My responsibility. I will change you,
and you will hardly know it is happening. You are to
love yourself and love others simply because I love you.
Take your eyes off yourself! Look only at Me!
I change...I create..., but not when you are trying. I won't fight your efforts.
You are Mine. Let Me give you joy, peace, and kindness. No one else can!

We will spend eternity together in Heaven.
I know how hard it is on earth.
I really know because I was there and I want to help you.
Our Father wants to help you, too.
He's that way, you know.
Just call me, ask me, talk to me.
It is your decision ... I have chosen you and because of this I will wait ...
Because I love you.

Your First Love,
Jesus

(Rewritten by Felicia Asomaning)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog